- Ages 3-5
- Fridays 12:45pm - 1:45pm
- August 24th - October 19th
- $185 + $18 materials fee
Join us for 9 weeks of class at Tinker to play with clay, paint on canvas, collage, print and more as we explore a variety of mediums together! In this fun class, children will enjoy a balance of open art exploration combined with art projects using children's books and stories to inspire our lessons. Specifically designed for ages 3-5, Masterpiece Makers is a great opportunity to experience the magic of art while learning new processes and techniques together as a community.
Meet the Instructor: Heather Pfiefer-Edwards
Tinker Time Art & Play!
- Ages 18 months - 5 years
- Drop In or Reserve a Spot in Advance (recommended)*
- 1 hour maximum Tinker Time: Art & Play! visit per day
- $12/hour OR $55 for a 5-hour pack punch card
Join us for our NEW drop in art class for children ages 18 months - 5 years old and their parent or caregiver. During Tinker Time: Art & Play! both open-ended art exploration and sensory tables are ready for your youngest Tinkerer to explore. Children will enjoy painting with non-toxic washable temperas, playing in our sand trays, squishing and moving water beads, making a collage with lots of materials to choose from at our Paper Arts table, or building towers with our sculpture toys. Get a little messy with age-appropriate art materials, enjoy sensory and play-based explorations, and have fun with friends at Tinker!
Each 1.25 hour class is designed for your child to enjoy a full hour of Art & Play! while you have arrival time flexibility without compromising art time. Arrive between 10:00-10:15am (Tuesdays and Wednesdays) or 2:00-2:15pm (Fridays) and stay for an hour of Art & Play!
*You're welcome to Drop In without reserving a space in advance. Tinker Time: Art & Play! is limited to 14 students, however, so if you want to be guaranteed a spot, we highly encourage you to reserve a space in advance and we'll save one for you. 10 spaces are available for reservation for each Tinker Time: Art & Play! class.
Meet the Instructor: Heather Pfiefer
- A minimum of 3 students must be enrolled in order for class to be held. We will notify you if your class might not run due to low enrollment.
- Payment is due in full at time of registration. The Materials Fee is a non-refundable deposit. In the event of a cancellation, tuition will be refunded up to 10 days prior to the start of class. Within 10 days of the class start date, class tuition is non-refundable.