Private & Semi-Private Lessons
for Children, Teens, & Adults
Private lessons at Tinker provide a supportive, inspiring, and creative one-on-one environment to help children, teens, and adults take their work to the next level. We are excited to offer private lessons in a variety of mediums and topics, and enjoy catering our curriculum to the student's needs.
Private lessons are great for those who want to learn or enhance a specific skill or technique, build confidence, work on an in-depth art project, build an AP or high school portfolio, or just enjoy creative time in the studio! They're also perfect for an adult/child pair who want to enjoy time working together in the studio.
- Private: $55 / hour
- Semi-Private: $75 / hour
- We typically hold private lessons as a session of four, one-hour classes over four weeks. We find that a set of four private lessons often best supports the student through their artistic progression. Many Private Lesson students then continue to book their lessons each month on an ongoing basis. We're very happy to schedule as few or many lessons as you'd like! A one-time Private Lesson (usually 1.5-2 hours in length) is also a fun option as a gift, or special outing with a friend or loved one to celebrate a birthday, or other event. Please contact us with any scheduling questions or requests.
Available Days & Times (through May):
- 9:30 - 10:30am with Christina
- 10:40-11:40am with Christina
- 11:50am - 12:50pm with Christina
- 2:20 - 3:20pm with Christina
Christina teaches private lessons in clay (hand building and wheel throwing), drawing, painting and more! Christina has a great background in teaching, travel and the arts. She currently teaches classes for children, teens, and adults at Tinker. Christina is happy to support artists at a variety of abilities!
Heather teaches private lessons in painting, drawing, collage, fibers, clay (hand building and wheel throwing) and more! Heather also enjoys working with children with special needs and accommodating a wide variety of learning styles. Please just ask if you have another focus outside of this range--Heather can probably support you!
Please ask! We're happy to answer any questions or discuss possibilities with you!