Private & Semi-Private Lessons for Children, Teens, & Adults
Private lessons at Tinker provide a supportive, inspiring, and creative one-on-one environment to help children and teens take their work to the next level. We are excited to offer private lessons in a variety of mediums and topics, and enjoy catering our curriculum to the student's needs.
Private lessons are great for those who want to learn or enhance a specific skill or technique, build confidence, work on an in-depth art project, build an AP or high school portfolio, or just enjoy creative time in the studio!
- Private: $55 / hour
- Semi-Private: $75 / hour
- Typically we hold private lessons in 4 class sessions. We find that a multiple private lessons best supports the student through their artistic progression. Please contact us with further scheduling questions.
Available Days & Times:
- Mondays 2:00pm - 3:00pm with Rox
- Wednesdays 1:00pm - 2:00pm with Heather - Booked
- Wednesdays 2:15pm - 3:15pm with Heather
- Thursdays 2:15pm - 3:15pm with Heather
To inquire please call 303-503-1902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heather teaches private lessons in painting, drawing, collage, fibers, clay (hand building and wheel throwing) and more! Heather also enjoys working with children with special needs and accommodating a wide variety of learning styles. Please just ask if you have another focus outside of this range--Heather can probably support you!
Please ask! We're happy to answer any questions or discuss possibilities with you!