Private & Semi-Private Lessons for Children, Teens, & Adults
Private lessons at Tinker provide a supportive, inspiring, and creative one-on-one environment to help children and teens take their work to the next level. We are excited to offer private lessons in a variety of mediums and topics, and enjoy catering our curriculum to the student's needs.
Private lessons are great for those who want to learn or enhance a specific skill or technique, build confidence, work on an in-depth art project, build an AP or high school portfolio, or just enjoy creative time in the studio!
- Private: $55 / hour
- Semi-Private: $75 / hour
- Typically we hold private lessons in 4 class sessions. We find that a multiple private lessons best supports the student through their artistic progression. Please contact us with further scheduling questions.
Available Days & Times:
- Mondays 10:00am - 11:00am with Cam
- Mondays 11:15am - 12:15pm with Cam
- Tuesdays 9:30am - 10:30am with Cam - Booked
- Tuesdays 10:45am - 11:45pm with Cam
- Tuesdays 2:15pm - 3:15pm with Heather - Booked
- Wednesdays 1:00pm - 2:00pm with Heather
- Wednesdays 2:15pm - 3:15pm with Heather - Booked
- Thursdays 2:15pm - 3:15pm with Heather
Heather teaches private lessons in painting, drawing, collage, fibers, clay (hand building and wheel throwing) and more! Heather also enjoys working with children with special needs and accommodating a wide variety of learning styles. Please just ask if you have another focus outside of this range--Heather can probably support you!
Cam teaches private lessons in drawing and acrylic painting. He is a wonderful artist and teacher and is an expert in these mediums. Please just ask if you're interested in working with Cam in another medium--he's very talented!
Please ask! We're happy to answer any questions or discuss possibilities with you!