Host your Baby Shower at Tinker Art Studio! It's the perfect place for a fantastic shower. Guests and mom- or parents-to-be will enjoy spending time together to celebrate while making one-of-a-kind, fun, and functional works of art for the new arrival. You'll thoroughly enjoy our inspiring studio space, complete with instructor facilitation and all the materials you need to spend the afternoon creating together!
How it Works:
Baby Showers are available on select Sundays from 12pm - 2pm. You reserve a date, choose a party project from the menu below, and then get ready to host a wonderful baby shower!
The Baby Shower Plan:
- Showers are available on select Sundays from 12:00-2:00pm.
- You have access to the space 20 minutes before (for set up), and 10 minutes after your party (for break down of any items brought into the studio, packing out, etc). We are not able to accommodate you outside of this timeframe. Thank you for your support of this detail!
- The day of your Shower, you arrive early to set up for your parent-to-be and guests--you're welcome to bring any food, drinks, and decorations of your choice. (You are responsible for bringing the mechanisms needed to hang wall and table decorations, and we cannot accommodate the use of any nails or other material destructive to our walls. Nothing may be hung from the ceiling. Decor setup must be completed between 11:40am-12:00pm.)
- After everyone arrives (15-20 minutes into the start of your shower), we'll gather to discuss the selected art project. The next 1.25 hours is your time to socialize and make together in Tinker's casual and fun studio! The instructor will be available to support as needed, but projects are specifically designed for any skill-level to be able to beautifully complete while also chatting and enjoying the company of others.
- We'll wrap up the art project at 1:45pm. The last 15 minutes are reserved for your crew to wrap up and say goodbyes!
- Please note that opening presents at a Baby Shower can often take close to an hour or more. If you'd like for present opening to be the main activity rather than an art project from the menu below, we'd recommend checking out our Space Rental option for your Baby Shower instead.
The Pre-Shower Plan:
- Reserve your date using the "Book your Baby Shower" button below. Just click the button to view available dates/times.
- Check out the shower project menu below and select your project choice. (Selections required at least 2 weeks prior to your reservation date.)
- Make a plan for what food, beverages, and decorations you might like to bring into the studio for your Baby Shower.
- 2 hour Baby Shower Event Rental includes an additional 20 minutes of set up and 10 minutes of clean up time. You're welcome to come in to set up 20 minutes prior to your party, and to stay in the studio 10 minutes after your party to pack up. We are not able to accommodate parties outside of this timeframe. Thank you for your support of this detail!
- Maximum of 18 total people
- The deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
- A Tinker instructor will facilitate the art project, and all clean up from the art project.
- You are responsible for bringing in any food, beverages, paper plates, utensils, cups, etc. that you would like to have during your party.
- $270 (minimum charge) for up to 9 people + $30 per additional guest, includes all materials
- Maximum of 18 total people
- $100.00 non-refundable deposit due at time of booking. The deposit holds your space and is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. The deposit is applied towards your balance.
Baby Shower Project Menu
Both baby & parents will love receiving a one-of-a-kind wardrobe that was crafted in fun & friendship! Guests will create their own stamps and use fabric paints to stamp and embellish cotton onesies in a variety of sizes.
An even number of NB, 3, and 6 month onesies will be available. (One onesie per shower attendee.)
Please note that this party option requires the host or another designated person to heat set (iron) and wash the onesies prior to use.
Painted Wooden Shapes Toy Set
+ optional Baby Gym!
Babies are born ready to learn. With their own wooden blocks and shapes toy set custom painted by friends and family, baby will be on the path to success! Using non-toxic acrylic paints, guests will paint a set of wooden blocks and shapes. The color palette can be customized to match the nursery or theme, or colors can be left open ended. You'll even go home with a sturdy fabric storage basket to keep all the blocks together, and ready for your little one to engage in open ended play! (Once they're a little older, of course.)
Optional Baby Gym add on: Add a handmade modern wooden baby play gym to your party! This add on includes a handmade wooden baby play gym frame + an additional set of select wooden shapes ready to hang on the Baby Gym. Shapes can be painted during the party or left the natural wood color. +$45
Please note that the Baby Gym add on requires the host or another designated person to take home and assemble the wooden shapes into strands to hang on the Baby Gym. All materials and instructions to do so are provided by Tinker.
Pom & Tassel Decor
+ optional Baby Gym!
Let's get colorful! Guests will help make colorful, whimsical, and fun decor for the nursery after learning how to make pom poms and tassels. Individual pieces made by friends can be assembled into a mobile, and garlands after the party.
Optional Baby Gym add on: Add a handmade modern wooden baby play gym to your party! This add on includes a handmade wooden baby play gym frame. Select pom poms from the party to hang on the frame! +$40
Please note that this party option requires the host or another designated person to take home and assemble the mobile and garlands after the party. All materials and instructions to do so are provided by Tinker.