We have been in our new space since January 2018. It is wonderful to have multiple studio spaces and run additional classes. We would love to see you!
We’ve Outgrown Our NoBo Space!
Almost 6 years ago, we opened our studio doors to the overwhelming support of our North Boulder neighborhood. What was once an empty cement box quickly grew (and started to overflow!) with art supplies, beautiful projects and a whole lotta love; in fact, we were kind of bursting at the seams.
We want to express our deepest gratitude to each and every one of you who have made Tinker Art Studio the special place that it is. We hope you'll join us in the next phase of Tinker, as we continue to grow and adapt as a business. Our new studio is bigger and better than ever—1.5x the room and home to 3 separate studio spaces—allowing us to offer even more classes and programs for children, teens, & adults!
STUDIO OPEN NOW in the
TABLE MESA SHOPPING CENTER
Our new 2,300-square-foot studio will include:
- Ceramics Studio with a Kiln Room
- Painting & Drawing Studio
- small retail space
- stunning Flatiron views
- private patio
- loads of parking
- quick, easy access to shaded grassy gathering spaces for classes & camps
- incredible amenities at our fingertips—an outdoor kids' climbing wall, walking pathways, play areas, and more, all within the shopping center
- access to great shops, like Lucky's Market, Caffe Sole, Sweet Cow, Pharmaca, Table Mesa Hardware, Southern Sun, and more
Tell Us What You Want To See!
We have the opportunity to add new and exciting classes and programming to our schedule, and we'd love to hear what YOU want! More classes for teens? More drop ins for the littlest Tinkerers? Adult classes in oil painting? Any and all ideas are welcome, and we'd truly love to hear your thoughts!